Have you ever received a document with a table that is too wide for the page?
Perhaps you tried to fix it by changing the page orientation to landscape or change the column widths. However nothing seems to solve the problem.
Wait! There is a simple fix…
- From the menu bar, click Table.
- Click Properties. (if you don’t see Properties, click the double-down arrow at the end of the menu list)
- From the Table tab in the Size section, change the Size Preferred width “Measure in:” to Percent.
- Reduce “Preferred width” to 100%.
- Click OK.
- Your table will now contain itself within the set page margins.
Ahhh, now doesn’t that feel better? Happy computing!