CT Summation is offering a free half-day seminar in Dallas, Texas, on November 10, 2009. Mary R. Buker, CT Certified Trainer, will lead the training.
It will focus on some of these topics:
- Review the ‘review’ process for case documents loaded into iBlaze.
- Learn new tips and advanced features on working with electronic codeposition transcritpts.
- Insight and ideas for working with electronic documents loaded into summation:
- creating better document summaries
- modifying forms
- running complex searches; and
- Understanding the edoc functions in iBlaze.
You can even bring your own laptop and follow along with the instructor, Mary R. Burker.
Location: Dallas, TBD
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009